American English Live: Teacher Development Series 9 will commence on September 24, 2020. Join us for a series of six Facebook professional development sessions for English language students/teachers around the world. Topics of this series will include: Collaborative Learning in the English Language Classroom, Cultivating Meaningful Discussion Using Critical Thinking Skills, and Corrective Feedback in the English Language Classroom.
After viewing the entire presentation you will be eligible to receive a digital badge at the end of each session. Furthermore, participants who attend 4 out of the 6 sessions (who watch the webinar and actively participate in virtual discussions) will receive e-certificates from our local U.S. Embassy.
Virtual discussions will take place every other Thursday at 2 PM (and will last one hour) on Zoom. Email reminders with links of supporting materials will be sent to registered participants prior to the sessions.
Below find the series 9 dates & topics:
- Thursday, September 24, 2020: Random or Intentional? Putting Learners in Groups that Work
- Thursday, October 8, 2020: Dynamic Ways to Increase Student-to-Student Interaction
- Thursday, October 22, 2020: Discussion Strategies for Meaningful, Effective Conversation Practice
- Thursday, November 5, 2020: Amplifying Voice and Choice in the EFL Classroom
- Thursday, November 19, 2020: Superpowering Your Lecture: Activities to Engage Learners and Gather Feedback
- Thursday, December 3, 2020: Strategic Corrective Feedback in the EFL Classroom
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration link: https://forms.gle/mFZqFPzSmdvr5SNC8